Subject: LW 5.0 Alpha & Flyer In Boston
From: Marc Dole <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 10:22:25 -0400

I will be demoing LW 5.0 for the Alpha at Crimson Tech's Post NAB show.

I will be running my Alpha 21066 266mhz with PVR & SRM3 and a 21164 366mhz
with LW5.0

Don Balance from Newtek will be demoing 4.1 Flyer 

The show is Thursday from 11am to 7pm  and Friday 9am to 2pm at the Hyatt on
Memorial Drive in Cambridge
RSVP to Sandra 1-800-868-5150 x669

Sony, Panasonic, JVC, AVID, Fast, Pinnacle, Vidionics, Telex, Cannon,
Videotek, Winsted

 Marc Dole (603) 659-7778   "3D - We don't need no stinkin' glasses"
    Alpha Lightwave Animator / Dr. of the Speed Razor / Flyer Pilot
                            http://www.bluefin.net/~madvideo

--- From the Video Toaster mailing list <[email-masked]> ----
--- This message posted by:  Marc Dole <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] ------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO TOASTER on a line by itself ---